• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] The Mythar Resistance [Calling All Players]

Ferrix

Explorer
Trying to get the game back on track, I might open up recruiting if enough people have dropped off.

Currently Active in the IC Thread:
Keia - Nassitch - Kobold Ranger/Egoist
Lazlow - Osric - Human Fighter
Log-A-Log - Halfling Rogue
Erekose13 - Tau - Elven Ranger/Egoist

Not very active:
Tailspinner - Layonarai - Elven Spirit Shaman
Isida - Kromgron - Dwarf Psychic Warrior

Being Faded Out:
Ashy - Uiim - Gnome Rogue/Nomad
The Rolling Man - Olivia - Human Seer

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Still here . . . though to be honest - not as interested as I was. :eek: More than likely due to posting, lost players and the like.

Keia

Ferrix

Explorer
Keia said:
Still here . . . though to be honest - not as interested as I was. :eek: More than likely due to posting, lost players and the like.

Keia

Understandable, if enough people aren't really interested I will end the game, since it does take a lot of time. And perhaps start a different game.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Ferrix said:
Understandable, if enough people aren't really interested I will end the game, since it does take a lot of time. And perhaps start a different game.
Count me in if you do. I'm happy with your game . . . I just thing this one's lost a bit. I like having you GM though. :)

Keia

Erekose13

Explorer
I think I'm with Keia on this one. I've kinda lost Tau somewhere, he's just becoming harder and harder to play. A new fresh game would definitely help as I really like your style Ferrix.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Something in the 5-9th level range. I definitely liked the world you've created here, but would be willing to be in about anything. This world had a Midnight feel to it which appealed to me.

Open to just about anything though!

Keia

Erekose13

Explorer
7-9 range would be cool for me, I dont have many characters in there. As for game ideas your setting is cool, I really liked the races. Published settings any Eberron, FR, Arcana Evolved one would be good. I've been wanting to run an all Malhavoc game, and I know you have a lot of their stuff, though keeping with a high psionics game would be nice too. I guess I mean to say that anything is good. :)

Lazlow

First Post
For what it's worth, I liked this game. :(

I'm up for anything as well; 5-9th level sounds good to me. But I'm happy no matter what I'm playing, as long as I'm playing. Game on!

Remove ads