• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] The Mythar Resistance [Calling All Players]

Ferrix

Explorer
I was thinking of starting a game in a different world called Severence, which me and two of my close friends have been developing since the Wizards campaign search, however I could probably easily run another game in this world as well.

I'll keep this game going for a while at the least.

G

Guest 11456

I am up for what ever level. I liked what you were doing with your all halfling game. I haven't been keeping up with it lately, though. An all <any_race> game would be kewl.

Sorry for my slow response in the game. At first I was enjoying Layonarai, but as things went on I was having trouble getting into the role.

Whatever is decided, I am ready to go again.

Tailspinner

Ferrix

Explorer
If anyone wants to alter their existing character to make them more enjoyable to play, I won't mind that at all. Since it's really about keeping people interested and involved, then I'm up for that.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Since there are much fewer of us, perhaps when could do a short flash forward, advance the character levels some. With a short story of what happened in the meantime (old characters dying - new characters added if someone wanted to play someone new, etc.), then keep going.

Just a suggestion . . . and I'm not sold on it either - just tossing something out there. :)

Keia

Ferrix

Explorer
I can do that as well.

Even started writing up the intro for that.

But that all depends on the other players.

Last edited:

Lazlow

First Post
Keia said:
Since there are much fewer of us, perhaps when could do a short flash forward, advance the character levels some. With a short story of what happened in the meantime (old characters dying - new characters added if someone wanted to play someone new, etc.), then keep going.

Just a suggestion . . . and I'm not sold on it either - just tossing something out there. :)

Keia

Cool idea, Keia, I like it. I'd like to stick with Osric, personally, this is a good compromise. :cool:

Erekose13

Explorer
I'd go for a new character, I dont have much attachment to Tau at the moment. But continuing with this campaign world would be cool.

Ferrix

Explorer
I'm working on the advanced adventure for you guys, adding details to the game world (cosmology, etc.).

Figure around 7th level, I'll start a new OOC thread and post the link here when I'm ready.

Ferrix

Explorer
Just so I can work characters staying on and characters leaving into the inbetween story, please let me know if you are keeping with your character or not. Here's what I figure so far.

Kept: Osric

Abandoned: Olivia, Uiim, Tau, Layonarai

Unknown: Log-a-Log, Kromgron, Nassitch

Remove ads