• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] The New World (Volo Monsters)

ammulder

Explorer
Well, I guess I should have known what I was getting into with the monster game...

Total damage inflicted on enemies: 0
Total damage inflicted on props: 7
Total damage inflicted on fellow party members: 12

:)

For the record, Moon Moon, Nert, and Karok are on the far side of the river. Saashala is waiting for a rope to be tossed, and Ripnek and Drutha have not crossed yet.

tglassy

Adventurer
So you could drop Sleep on us? Yeah, me too.

Debating right now. I mean, Magic Missile is the obvious choice. But then he's out of spell slots until he rests, and there's no guarantee that it would actually drop Moon Moon, and there's Nert to think about. All he wanted was some goat meat.

I think this is different than his confrontation with the bugbear. I'm going to try for the diplomatic approach. Well...sort of.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Posting here since I'm not taking this action IC till everyone's had time to react.

Then after that kobold will threaten orc shaking his weapon and yelling "You no take candle!" and go cast cure wounds on the goat if nothing else happens to change the deal.

tglassy

Adventurer
What was that? Is that the play by post version of a DM randomly rolling the dice just so people can hear the dice roll? (Totally done that, btw.)

Remove ads