• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC Thread] Delving the Mists (seeking recruits!)

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Since Alyson would HOPEFULLY know plants do not have organs, she will ready as well, going with the second option, of readying the shot for the man, if he appears hostile.

Salzorin

First Post
eh, damage is stilll damage. Not much damage, but I wasn't going to attack the man, so I don't mind giving up the sneak attack damage. My intention was to work on taking out the plant so he can't use them as cover. While I do see attacking an unknown man right off the bat as a bad thing, I see nothing wrong with attacking monstrous plants that could hinder our approach of the man, especially considering the circumstances. Just my guys nature.

Gramcrackered

First Post
*shrug*
No need to explain yourself - s'not like I care. Orum, however, is plannin' on takin' you on back an' givin' you a stern talkin' to, I tell you what.

Cerebus13

First Post
*pokes Telsar*

Could you post sometime this evening at all? I've already bugged Salzorin about posting and he said he would get to it after he is done with class later on today...so I'm close to getting the next round done.

Telsar

First Post
Cerebus13 said:
*pokes Telsar*

Could you post sometime this evening at all? I've already bugged Salzorin about posting and he said he would get to it after he is done with class later on today...so I'm close to getting the next round done.

Just posted. Sorry for the delay, some real-life problems got in the way.

BTW, you should edit your post... Alyson never said she wanted to attack the human, just ready an attack if he did anything threatening. So Orum can just be mad at Natalie and Quilan. :) And no one really seemed to post actions for round 1 (the round after the surprise round).

Cerebus13

First Post
Nope sorry...Herbalism only knowledge only extends to plants that have some beneficial value for healing and what not. You figure that these plants wouldn't make good healing balms :p

Gramcrackered

First Post
Um. I just got a new job after much searching. Nothing I can't handle though; college and it promised to keep me busy, but not ridiculously so. Just enough that I might only check things once per day. No big deal...

...Except my car just broke down. Which means for the next week or two, I'm going to be a boiling ball of stress and frustration, as I struggle to keep the job that took me three months to get and requires me to have a car to deliver with. There's also that whole, "Paying for expensive repairs without money" aspect.

*eyelid twitches slightly*

So. Um. If my posting rate should suffer, assume it's because I've snapped and spent my free time gouging out the eyes of unlucky passerbys with a spoon.

*cackles madly, then runs off*

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Cerebus13 said:
Nope sorry...Herbalism only knowledge only extends to plants that have some beneficial value for healing and what not. You figure that these plants wouldn't make good healing balms :p
That;s good enough info for me, as she would resolve them to be harmful, since their use is not known to her... ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads