• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Twisted Infinity

Someone

Adventurer
No worry for that. I can gather all of us rather quickly using Greater Scrying and the mirror of mental prowess, then Gate to Sigil (or near it: I never had anything planescape-related material and only know the most elemental things about it) That would take a lot of my resources, and given that I should be short of 9th level slots by now, Tares would just only be able to blow up half a city, not an entire metropolis. So, if we could wait a few hours before the trip, that would be great.

Wrahn

First Post
Okay, Sigil is not going to play a large role in this, just an exotic location. So don't worry about factions and being largely ignorant of Planescape.

As a little background: It is impossible to Gate, Planeshift, or otherwise go to Sigil, except through one of the naturally occuring Gates that exist all over the place. It is a difficult (DC 30) KS: Planes check to know where one is, but it is realitively easy for you guys.

Sigil is not the place to flex your destructive capabilities, by the way. Sigil's best known inhabitant is called the Lady of Pain and she has no stats and is a big floating plot device that keeps Gods out of Sigil and prevents people from being overly destructive in her city. She is otherwise an enigma. Appearing and disappearing at seemingly random.

Finally Sigil sits on top of the infinitely tall spire that sits in the center of the multiverse. (How something that is infinitely tall has a top and how something infinitely big has a middle are subject best not contemplated.) It is built on the inside of a gigantic torus (Donut like shape). It is a bizare place full of interesting "people."

Ferrix

Explorer
This is probably the most touching moment I've ever had a character go through in a game. Guess my standard RP group back home isn't so gung-ho on the emotional side of things.

Remove ads