• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOTS 01053

MarkB

Legend
I always like to pick up a featherfall item for my characters fairly early if at all possible. It's not just about defense, it's about opportunity.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ah. I have a [pathfinder] fighter - freehand fighter with boots of the cat - waiting for the chance to make a grand entrance by jumping from ahigh distace to land on his feet by taking 1 point per ten feet of damage and making a funny retort to the BBEG.

although, the real trick I want to use is the [feat] improved Critical - bleeding critical. That and the fact he uses a Rapier with Keen enhancement giving a crit threat range of 15-20. I think Belker would approve.

Ryujin

Legend
Ah. I have a [pathfinder] fighter - freehand fighter with boots of the cat - waiting for the chance to make a grand entrance by jumping from ahigh distace to land on his feet by taking 1 point per ten feet of damage and making a funny retort to the BBEG.

although, the real trick I want to use is the [feat] improved Critical - bleeding critical. That and the fact he uses a Rapier with Keen enhancement giving a crit threat range of 15-20. I think Belker would approve.

He's going to do it!

[video=youtube;EwUilIo036g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwUilIo036g[/video]

Remove ads