• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots 346

MarkB

Legend
Ao the Overkitty said:
Cause I'm feeling lazy about starting a new thread.

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0347.html is up.

I could get used to this.
I love it - the idea of CSI Cliffport identifying murder weapons by their PHB stats is just great. And it looks like the Linear Guild's trap is closing.

Has anyone actually pointed out to Nale that his organisation's acronym is LG? Surely he can't be pleased with that image.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
MarkB said:
I love it - the idea of CSI Cliffport identifying murder weapons by their PHB stats is just great. And it looks like the Linear Guild's trap is closing.

I think Nale's outsmarted himself this time. After all, none of the OoTS have slashing weapons that deal 1d12 or 1d8 (greatswords are 2d6, everyone else has rapiers, Small shortswords or a hammer).

Demiurge out.

Sejs

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:
So then Durkon's "Evil Opposite" is a Druid.

We have yet to see Belker's "Evil Opposite" (I'm guessing a monk)

I'm guessing something along the lines of a monk/paladin, myself...

kanithardm

First Post
Im hoping for an acolyte of peace(BoED) and that works because in an early strip we learn Belkar isnt good so hopefully Nale will go for a good opposite.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
kanithardm said:
Im hoping for an acolyte of peace(BoED) and that works because in an early strip we learn Belkar isnt good so hopefully Nale will go for a good opposite.
Except Nale is recruiting "Evil Opposits" hence the goatee.

A Lawfull Evil Monk/Ninja (I like the giant idea) against a Chaotic Evil Halfling Ranger/Barbarian

Can you say Grapple?

Remove ads