• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #409

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
You know, I found Miko's fall from grace much more compelling than Anakin's. Rich is a much, much better writer than George.

-z

Theron

Explorer
Aloïsius said:
Belkar is going for subdual damage. I wonder if there is a way for him to kill her or cause her death with subdual ?

I think he's just testing out the limits of the Mark of Justice.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Zaruthustran said:
You know, I found Miko's fall from grace much more compelling than Anakin's. Rich is a much, much better writer than George.

Now that you've said this, Rich is required to go insane and replace all the old strips which contained "swords" and "blood" with new, edited strips that contain "torches" and "jello".

Also, Lord Shojo will appear to have shot first.

Thanks.

-- N

Vraister

First Post
I think Miko didn't get enough attention and praise when she was a kid:
"I am special, the most powerful ... "

Moral: Give enough love to your kids or they become fanatics!

Vraister

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Nifft said:
Now that you've said this, Rich is required to go insane and replace all the old strips which contained "swords" and "blood" with new, edited strips that contain "torches" and "jello".

Also, Lord Shojo will appear to have shot first.

Thanks.

-- N

What have I done?

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

People!

As the clearly most important person on these boards.

I firmly request. Nay. DEMAND! That everyone stops trying to get the darn strip to load for the next half-hour...

So that I can look at it at my leisure.

That will be all.

You may now return to Flame Wars! The Paladin Strikes Back! Now.

;) :D :D

(I guess I'll try in the morning).

AFGNCAAP

First Post
Cool strip. Nice to see Hinja in action.

Though I do have to wonder--what's up with Hinjo's sword? Cold Iron? Adamantine?

Remove ads