• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #409

Storm Raven

First Post
S'mon said:
Naw, IME the next step is "The Gods have betrayed me! I see now they are not worthy of my devotion!" :cool:

Did anyone else notice that Miko's description of herself morphed from the "highest ranking" paladin in strip #406 to the "most powerful" paladin in strip #409. I think that is a telling shift.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
prosfilaes said:
What's going to happen to Belkar, though? He may actually have to stand trial, and he's sort of inarguably guilty.
Very few things in life are actually inarguable. For instance, it has been argued that Belkar was unlawfully imprisoned, and thus killing his gaurd was entirely justified. If Shojo was willing to make a post mortum testimony admitting to having invented the charges against him (which never had any legal weight) then his legal responsibilty for killing someone holding him illegally in a pit becomes "arguable".

Henry

Autoexreginated
Kahuna Burger said:
Very few things in life are actually inarguable. For instance, it has been argued that Belkar was unlawfully imprisoned, and thus killing his gaurd was entirely justified. If Shojo was willing to make a post mortum testimony admitting to having invented the charges against him (which never had any legal weight) then his legal responsibilty for killing someone holding him illegally in a pit becomes "arguable".

Good point, there, and one Celia would run with like a quickling on amphetamines. :)

hopeless

Adventurer
Regarding this reply

Kid Charlemagne said:
They need to do an Order of the Stick show on Cartoon Network. South Park style. The animation would be easy to do, and it would look great on TV.

Does this mean we should discuss who could do the voice of what character?

Still how are they going to avoid NOT swearing except perhaps Belkar?

Still it would be an improvement given there hasn't really been anything like it since the d&d cartoon series...

Phaedrus

First Post
Roy = Dennis Haysbert (from The Unit, the Allstate guy, the president from 24)

Elan = Keanu Reeves a la Ted

Haley = someone high-pitched and whiny

Durkon = Fat Bastard, err, Mike Myers

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Phaedrus said:
Haley = someone high-pitched and whiny

You don't think she should have a reasonably high Charisma?

Phaedrus said:
Mike Myers

He could do most of the characters.
And Robin Williams could do the Linear Guild!

That would be awesome.

Cheers, -- N

hopeless

Adventurer
Nifft said:
You don't think she should have a reasonably high Charisma?

He could do most of the characters.
And Robin Williams could do the Linear Guild!

That would be awesome.

Cheers, -- N

Well it certainly would be epic!

hopeless

Adventurer
Kahuna Burger said:
I suspect he dislikes the character and wants everyone else to as well. ;)

Why?
I'd applaud such audacity, at least she isn't actively filching it from the backpacks!
Maybe thats the problem, thinks they can do better...
Don't see how...

Remove ads