• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots #424

Gez

First Post
Shadowslayer said:
Othewise, I agree. Its nice to watch V rock the house. :cool:

I don't especially like V -- I'm not a fan of stuffy, pretentious elves -- but he looks so happy of his pun that I didn't mind him this time.

Andor

First Post
wingsandsword said:
Odd golems are nothing new, just about any inanimate matter or humanoid-shaped inanimate object can be a golem it appears. The Stained Glass Golem was a 2e monster, even in the 2e Monstrous Manual (along with Doll Golems, Gargoyle Golems, and Scarecrow Golems in addition to the normal Iron/Stone/Flesh/Clay types)

Y'know... I read that as Dill Golems and was picturing a giant green mass of pickles whomping up on adventurers....

Nyeshet

First Post
And despite single handedly defeating three of the five Titanium elementals, he gets 0 xp, for he has yet to defeat the summoner [Redcloak]. The five elementals are merely part of Redcloak's CR, by the RaW.

Personally, if a Player did that, I would ad hoc some xp award for him. Play smarter, not harder, to paraphrase a useful idea.

Balgus

First Post
Nyeshet said:
And despite single handedly defeating three of the five Titanium elementals, he gets 0 xp, for he has yet to defeat the summoner [Redcloak]. The five elementals are merely part of Redcloak's CR, by the RaW.

Personally, if a Player did that, I would ad hoc some xp award for him. Play smarter, not harder, to paraphrase a useful idea.
That and V has to share all the XP with 1000 lvl 1 warriors, which by rule is lvl 21 ECL. so yeah... no Xp

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I seem to recall Dismissal having a very poor success rate when I used it on various demons, devils, and elementals in my adventures. Being an all-or-nothing spell, I guess that's what's expected, but I'm jealous of V's three successes. :uhoh:

Remove ads