• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS 504

Gez

First Post
Ringan said:
I noticed that V had delirious eyes...there are pink circles around the retinas. :)
Weary eyes, not delirious. V is overworked, and for once I think (s)he's going to want to sleep eight hours rather than trance four hours...

From Roy's perspective, since he was specifically scrying on Durkon, he at least now knows they haven't abandoned efforts to raise him, they just can't find his body or Haley.

Wystan

Explorer
Prediction:
[sblock]Her name is either not really Haley Starshine....or she and Elan have gotten married and she is No Longer Haley Starshine...note the name pronunciation bit near the bottom....[/sblock]

Piratecat said:
Funny bit of continuity that Fajitas just noticed.

Everyone remember the Spell Duel to End All Spell Duels, back in comic 456? Okay, now go check out the line thirty strips later as Ray gets into heaven. Poor bastard.

Damn, that is *beautiful*. Rich is a freakin' god. I don't know how he keeps track of all this stuff, but I'm glad he does. It's the little gems like this that elevate the strip from the funny to the awesome.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
"you may need to adjust your scrying setting" :D Of course, I think the "location may be experiencing technical difficulties" is the real problem. :p All around brilliant, though, and I'm glad V hasn't given up yet!

Voadam

Legend
Quartz said:
What else does this mean? How can Haley and Belkar have survived in Azure City all these months?

How can a high level rogue and ranger hide and steal food from a bunch of hobgoblins while on their own?

Remove ads