• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OoTS 515

Grog

First Post
Pbartender said:
Fortunately, being in the company of paladins and clerics, it won't be excessively difficult for Belkar to have that negative level removed... or for him to make the DC 14 Fort save to get it back after 24 hours.
But that would ruin the joke, so it probably won't happen.

Grog

First Post
Pbartender said:
...or it'll happen quietly behind the scenes.
Well, then we'd have no way of knowing it happened at all, so what would be the point? It's not like this is a real D&D campaign where the exact level of the characters actually matters.

Last edited:

This one is the best OotS strip in a long time, loved it! :D I've always wondered how Belkar seems to be getting some attack bonus for what, essentially, looks to be from the Jump skill. Anyone know what that is?

Henry

Autoexreginated
CanadienneBacon said:
This one is the best OotS strip in a long time, loved it! :D I've always wondered how Belkar seems to be getting some attack bonus for what, essentially, looks to be from the Jump skill. Anyone know what that is?

The Lawyers would swoop in if he mentioned it, ;) but there's a feat in Complete Adventurer that says basically if you make a certain Jump check while making a charge, you get double our damage from the power attack you make, or something like that (It's been a while since I looked it up).

DungeonMaester

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:

Charge maneuver.

Remove ads