• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #523 is up

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Deset Gled said:
As much as I love having frequent updates, it annoys me that I haven't been able to access GitP for two days now. Every time I tried to load #522 yesterday, I was unable to get through. I was hoping to read it today, but now I'm not getting through because of #523.

Me too.:(

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
*snort* *chortle*
That was just lovely.
I wonder if Belkar will get braids in the 4e update, only to immediatly shave them :)
He also might grow a foot.
I got the 2 prequals for x-mas, so im reading the strip guilt free now.

I'm starting to wonder if Belkar is on the verge of turning on the group and setting up shop as a solo artist. The strip could probably get a lot of mileage out of that particular turn of events.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
CanadienneBacon said:
I'm starting to wonder if Belkar is on the verge of turning on the group and setting up shop as a solo artist. The strip could probably get a lot of mileage out of that particular turn of events.

Belkar: Halfling 4 Hire.

I smell a spin-off! (That or Roy's Corpse)

Voadam

Legend
CanadienneBacon said:

He believes hes under a mark of justice, would he haul around Roy's corpse with him?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads