• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #593 is up

fba827

Adventurer
Ummm...

[sblock]I went to the comic for a laugh and instead I got another emotion. Darn you, Giant (aka Rich)! Darn you!!!![/sblock]

It's okay though, I still enjoyed it :)

Ishmayl

First Post
Yeah, I have a sneaking suspicion that Elan is going to be getting a new bad-ass moment soon (ala his last fight with Nale).

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
I am really looking forward to seeing how this strip plays out. I think Rich is one of the better storytellers out there, and found the resolution to the Miko storyline to be quite moving for instance.

Today's strip was similar, although it wasn't really the payoff yet. If I had to guess, that strip will come around #600. Today was funny, but it also gave me a sniffle or two. Good job, Rich!

--Steve

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
Sympathy for the half-orc

[sblock]Hmm unfortunately unrequited love is a fact of life the fact she went on and on about it till the end actually painted her as totally nuts and devoid from reality in my opinion[/sblock]

Remove ads