• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOTS 595 up

would killing a Warrior weilding a sword aganst you be evil??

How about a Aristacrat weilding the Law???

well that is a good point...is it good, heck is any D&D (kill things take there stuff( good?

TwinBahamut

First Post
4E Alignment at work!

Elan = Lawful Good (take that you foolish "Bard always lean Chaotic" stereotype!)

V = Unaligned, though possibly Good if the DM has a loose alignment interpretation. But I think Unaligned, based on the motivation ("let's get this over with", essentially).

Vague Jayhawk

First Post
Meh. Builder strip.

Just kidding! 'Bout time we get away from these 3rd and 4th tier subplots and get back to the band back together!

Now wasn't there something about a lich and a gate, and a leader to resurrect?

Last edited:

Well played, Mr.Burlew, well played. :)

Ok, nobody's going to believe me because I didn't post about it, but I had totally called this, down to the choice of spell (well, not gust of wind):

– long prospective trial with devious NPC
– V is on no sleep
– V is basically neutral, alignment-wise
– V does not suffer fools gladly

The only thing I imagined was, Hinjo would be all set to cart Kubota off for the proper trial and that's when V would up and disintegrate him, right in front of all of the paladins.

But, it's not on record. Nobody will believe me. It's all in my mind, man! I guess that's all I need.

I believe you. ;) (This way I can ensure that you were wrong about at least one thing ;) )

That One Guy

First Post
Heh, my thoughts were,

"Wow, V just won the internet... I wonder what people on ENWorld thought of that."

...I dunno' if it was good or bad, but I liked it. ;)

Last edited:

Humanaut

First Post
Awesome strip. I too have players that'll get twitchy like that. Kinda like Arnold in Conan the Destroyer with the hilarious line "Enough Talk!" followed by a hurled dagger to the chest!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads