• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS 667 up

Ktulu

First Post
Oh, I don't know; the fact that a metric butt-ton of black dragons were vanished from existence because of this pact.

Had me laughing pretty hard once I realized that's why Tiamat's pissed.

Holy Smokes

First Post
I thought it was interesting that twisted pair copper can apparently transmit dragon breath effects, even if severely attenuated. Unless.., the lower planes already have a fiber rollout!!! :eek:

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Do the math: 44 minutes 16 seconds. And they're going to bring the celestial planes to their knees that that much time? I'm scared. And excited. :D

EDIT: Just a guess, but someone close to Roy (my guess is his grandfather) will die in the lower planes assault. He was Roy's mentor afterall. So the next time Roy will see grandfather is just before he loses his last hp.

Last edited:

Maybe it's just the mood I'm in, but I found this line: [sblock]Director? Ms. Tiamat is holding on Lines 2, 3, 5, 8, and 11.[/sblock] to be one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. :lol:

Andor

First Post
Yeah that last panel is awesome. So killing 25% of all the black dragon on a plane will tick off tiamat. Good to know. :D

Although the second to last panel? The one where V fails to tell the group about his little pact? That might even be the worse thing he's done so far.

Remove ads