• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS 830

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
This just shows why Red Cloak is awesome. An evil character who is able to take insults, in order to maintain his overall scheme? Great.

When that scheme is threatened? Horrifying smack-down.

That's a great evil character in my book.

Celebrim

Legend
Just when you think that someone has done enough to climb up into the ranks of major characters, they go and screw things up by getting on the nerves or a real major character.

Rich has gone above and beyond the call of duty in reminding us that there are more serious villains out there than Tarquin, and that they can bring the moments of crowning moments of pure vileness as well.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I loved this. So much. Redcloak's still got to explain her going missing and the report of the phylactery being recovered and such, but clearly he's smart enough to handle that.

RC being a badass master villain, Tsukiko going out with a whimper, hoist by her own petard... Just awesome!

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him) 🇺🇦🇵🇸🏳️‍⚧️
I always love it when Redcloak comes into his own. He gets pushed around by Xykon so often it's good to get reminders that he's a serious badass.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads