OotS 909

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
It is a problem with the whole notion of alignment: Even if you're a (free willed) vampire, if you're still essentially the same person you were prior to being turned, then notwithstanding your insatiable desire for blood, you should still be able to retain your alignment. I think that it's interesting that Rich is recognizing that a "free willed" evil Durkon is in many ways indistinguishable from a "free willed" good Durkon.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
I agree as a "free willed" vampire he will still be the same old Durkon...AT FIRST...but eventually...what he does to survive will drag him down a murky road and he will become evil...of his own free will.

That's what evil does.* ;)

*The only rule about alignment club is we don't debate alignments...ever.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I agree as a "free willed" vampire he will still be the same old Durkon...AT FIRST...but eventually...what he does to survive will drag him down a murky road and he will become evil...of his own free will.

That's what evil does.* ;)

This is my thought as well.

MarkB

Legend
Or: Belkar, upon contemplating his prophecy and the advantages of the vampiric lifestyle, attempts to persuade Durkon to vampirise him, resorting to deliberate provocation if he refuses.

Remove ads