• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Open Apology to Professorcirno

LeStryfe79

First Post
I posted a comment directed toward you on the 5e thread which I am not proud of. I was once very confrontational in real life, and, although I have moved beyond that, the same poor behavior seems to work its way into online forums from time to time. I was drunk, which is a poor defense, when I posted those things and I'm sorry. Although I usually disagree with your views, I find little reason to care, and even less reason to be hateful. I will do my best to ensure that it doesn't happen again. I know I'm an alcoholic and I'm trying to change. Thank you for your understanding. I'm aware this is off topic, but I failed to find a better place to post this...

LeStryfe79

Edgewood

First Post
Admitting you're wrong earns more respect than declaring you're right. It's the hardest thing a person will ever do in life next to telling the truth and you did both!!

Remove ads