Open Call for Nevermore adventures for True20 Quarterly

jaldaen

First Post
Hello All,

I am very happy to announce that Expeditious Retreat Press has given me the go ahead to announce an open call for anyone interested in writing Nevermore-themed adventures for the True20 Quarterly magazine (see the following thread for more details: http://true20.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1115 ).

If you are interested, then please contact me at joseph.dm.miller@gmail.com with your adventure proposals. Please include the following in your adventure proposal: a one-page synopsis of your adventure (including main characters, plot, setting, and anything else that might sell me on your idea), a short description of yourself (including your contact information, address, and relevant writing experience.)

If I like your synopsis, then I’ll give you the okay to write up your adventure for Nevermore and try to provide you as much help as my schedule provides. If your adventure idea is not accepted, then you can still write it up for True20 Quarterly, just not for Nevermore specifically and if its accepted by them then you’ll have proved me wrong and I’ll be happy for it

Those who successfully submit an approved Nevermore adventure to True20 Quarterly and get it published will receive a free Nevermore .pdf of their choice.

If you have any questions or adventure proposals then contact me at the above email.

Good Gaming,
Joseph

Remove ads