Opinions--Heroes of Neverwinter FB game

SSquirrel

Explorer
I've taken to running Fighter, cleric and double Wizard for my groups when I can manage it. Works very well since by L3 most wizards are smart and have shock sphere :) 2 of those and 2 acid arrows does a great job of clearing the room of enemies. My fighter has Charge, but I see way too much Boundless Endurance. As long as I remember to use both my cleric's heals before I move to the next room I'm ok. :) I do want a few more Ads so I can get a 4th slot and make a cleric.

Sanctume

First Post
I just started playing over the weekend and I got
2x L5 Human Cleric, and L3 Eladrin Rogues.

I did an initial reading of the boards for Tips and Tricks and these helped.
Here's some of my thoughts as well.

1. FB Friended 10 new players who mentioned they have level 10s.

2. Create a Custom character, not the pre-made ones.

3. Use some of the Potion of Luck in the Tutorial to open up available useful loot. Symbol for cleric, weapon for rogue.

3. After tutorial, go back to FB and visit those friends. Click open in new tab and "claim" those free gold, potion of luck, etc. I close other tab when I get about 6 other tabs.

4. Go back in the game and accept those gifts / claims in your house.

5. Start looking at your friend's characters. Note name of Friend, and what level/class they have (Click on Friend, Click on the character, and you have option to "Add to Group").

6. I Add 3x Level 10s with my L1 character and do a Heroic level.

7. Heal everyone before opening the last chest/loot so you can Recruit your friends without the wait timer.

8. When I spend 20 energy to do a dungeon, it takes about 2 hours for it to regen fully. About 1 energy = 6 minutes = 360 seconds.

9. Switching to my other character, I can Recruit from the same friends. Somewhere while leveling up, the 3rd slot opened.

10. The easy 10 energy dungeon in Neverwinter Woods took 5 minutes. Return to NW took 10 minutes. Both with 3x L10 with me.

11. I started using the Wiki to help determine where to find the loot/item drops I need.

12. It's recommended when using L10 friends, to not spend gold until you reach the 3,000 coins achievement which is around level 5.

13. I get achievement for 10 Friends. The next one is 100 Friend which I doubt I'm willing to get.

14. Some good items are store bought in town, and they are on a 8 hour refresh timer.

15. Sadly, Fighters are fairly week and are not even considered for the uber groups: CCCR, CCRR, CCRW are favorites group setup.

16. Speed seems the most useful at current end game. Eladrin Rogue with Dash and Fey Step.

17. As for being power levelled with L10 Friends, the game is down to grinding dungeons for loot drops.

18. You gain gold when other Friends recruit you into their party.

19. Use your Motto to indicate your characters roll, +XX Rogue Damage, +XX Heals, +XX Spell Damage, etc.

Remove ads