• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oppertunistic Support

Lakoda

First Post
Opportunistic Support
Requirements: Level 11; Combat Reflexes.
Bonus: Once per encounter, when an ally successfully hits with an Opportunity Attack against an enemy within range that you can see, you may make a Ranged Basic Attack against that enemy as an immediate reaction.
Offered for your comments/suggestions/flames. Any thoughts on tier or requirements?

edits:
- added tier
- added requirements

Last edited:

Seems like an interesting feat to me, though it may be a better fit for a power than a feat.

Still, Paragon Tier, requiring Combat Reflexes and 15+ Dex should be fine. Maybe only 13+ Dex, if you want it to be an option for Warlocks and other non-Dex classes that have ranged basic attacks.

Lakoda

First Post
Thanks for the feedback.

The intention was to give some ranged classes some opportunity love. I like the combat reflexes requirement, but I really dislike ability score requirements. I was leaning towards Paragon but wasn't sure. In my head this started as a power but a feat seemed easiest when trying to get it to several classes. I may build this into a paragon path and use this as it's utility power (with a bit of bonuses).

Thanks for the feedback.

The intention was to give some ranged classes some opportunity love. I like the combat reflexes requirement, but I really dislike ability score requirements. I was leaning towards Paragon but wasn't sure. In my head this started as a power but a feat seemed easiest when trying to get it to several classes. I may build this into a paragon path and use this as it's utility power (with a bit of bonuses).

Using this as the utility for a Paragon Path fits a lot better and makes for an interesting choice for ranged characters. Especially the poor warlock who rides into Paragon Town with a really poor selection of paths to choose.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads