• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OPTIMIZATION) THE NAMELESS KING ! THE WIZARD's NIGHTMARE! LAST BOSS

Hygor Haas

Banned
Banned
1. Tell me the source of your stealth expertise. Isn't it unearthed arcana?

2. Dispel magic isn't harmful. It can be cast on an ally to end bad rebuffs just as easily as it's cast on an enemy. Sorry but dispel magic bypasses sanctuary. You

1) No, Wood Elf Magic feat is from Xanathar's

2) If you target a creature (enemie), it's a harmful spell.

Last edited:

mgshamster

First Post
Opening Post: Last edited 40 minutes ago.

He's changing the challenge to counter arguments presented in the thread. He keeps updating to counter specific tactics. It's why this build is such an odd hodgepodge of abilities - they're all there to counter specific builds already presented. You'd never see these on a normal challenge.

Staff of Warming Insects (No concentration) / Darkness / Invisibility / Stealth nullify any advantage.

As you'll identify ignore Major Images or Programmed Illusion or Simulacrum, will it be funny to see you attacking illusions? How will you deal with 6 mirror images? How are you going to spend at Heightein Sanctuary?

Oh look! He has all these spells going at once! How many sorc points does that cost? And we know his last long rest was 10 days ago, because of contingency.

He's already spending 8k per 24 hours keeping invisibility up. And sanctuary? That's another 4k sorc points per 24 hours. How many does he have? Well, he gets 96 per day, and at a maximum of 10 days that's 960 sorc points. Uh oh! After 5 hours, he's all of out spell slots keeping sanctuary up! Looks like he doesn't have major image, or sanctuary, or mirror image, or darkness, or invisibility, or any thing else up.

From there, it's really easy to slap up a dispel magic. He can't counter it, because 1) he's out of spell slots, and 2) he's out of range.

Hygor Haas

Banned
Banned
Opening Post: Last edited 40 minutes ago.

He's changing the challenge to counter arguments presented in the thread. He keeps updating to counter specific tactics. It's why this build is such an odd hodgepodge of abilities - they're all there to counter specific builds already presented. You'd never see these on a normal challenge.

Oh look! He has all these spells going at once! How many sorc points does that cost? And we know his last long rest was 10 days ago, because of contingency.

He's already spending 8k per 24 hours keeping invisibility up. And sanctuary? That's another 4k sorc points per 24 hours. How many does he have? Well, he gets 96 per day, and at a maximum of 10 days that's 960 sorc points. Uh oh! After 5 hours, he's all of out spell slots keeping sanctuary up! Looks like he doesn't have major image, or sanctuary, or mirror image, or darkness, or invisibility, or any thing else up.

From there, it's really easy to slap up a dispel magic. He can't counter it, because 1) he's out of spell slots, and 2) he's out of range.

Are you a "cool"? English is not my first language, I always edit to improve understanding and I try to clarify some tricks.

1) Read the thread first. It isn't 24 hours casting. Read the thread and the answers, it seems like you ignore everything that was said. This is not 24 hours buffing.

2) Also, Your damage is a joke.

3) Distant counterspell (120')

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Are you a troll? English is not my first language, I always edit to improve understanding and I try to clarify some tricks.

1) Read the thread first. It isn't 24 hours casting. You are lazy. Read the thread and the answers, it seems like you ignore everything that was said. This is not 24 hours buffing.

2) Also, Your damage is a joke.

I just asked people not to call you names. Do *not* repay me by immediately calling them names.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
1) No, Wood Elf Magic feat is from Xanathar's

2) If you target a creature (enemie), it's a harmful spell.

1. I'll have to check but I don't remember the wood elf feat giving expertise stealth?
2. You are wrong about dispel magic and sanctuary. Take a poll if you still disagree.

Remove ads