• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Order of the Stick #407!

wayne62682

First Post
Maggan said:
Question: am I right in thinking that losing Paladinhood doesn't automatically make you evil?

I mean, it's not a given that Miko turns evil, by the RAW, is what I'm thinking.

/M

Losing your paladinhood doesn't make you evil... it just makes you not a paladin. You can remain Lawful Good, and just not be a Paladin because of whatever you did.

Pbartender

First Post
Maggan said:
Question: am I right in thinking that losing Paladinhood doesn't automatically make you evil?

I mean, it's not a given that Miko turns evil, by the RAW, is what I'm thinking.

Correct. By the rules, you can be an ex-paladin and still be Lawful Good. There's other ways to lose paladin-hood, than alignment shift, and even then it doesn't have to shoft all the way across the board. A shift from Lawful to Neutral or Good to Neutral -- while still staying Good or Lawful, respectively -- will still lose you your paladin powers.

Klaus

First Post
Festivus said:
Shouldn't the pig be at the top of the ring?
No. The Dragon is the leader of the 12 Gods of the South (I noticed the 12 Gods = Chinese Zodiac right away, and thought it mightly cool!).

Goodbye, Monk/Paladin!

Hello, Monk/Fighter Without Bonus Feats!

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Kamikaze Midget said:
Hahaha, I guess Shojo wasn't lying about doing it for the people.

Imagine that. Shojo. Not lying. For once. :)

Well, actually, I think Shojo and Miko can both be in the wrong in this instance - although I don't necessarily disagree with Shojo's actions.

Andor

First Post
There was a gratifying lack of subtlety there. No wimpy "Your smite evil doesn't seem to work." That was a full on gods slap. I wonder if it will actually get through Miko's adamantine skull?

I notice the Boar was the only god who had the (oO) eyes of the truly distressed. Anyone want to guess what Miko's sign was? :D Of course.... it's mine too....

Last edited:

Remove ads