OrkJager

Harvey

First Post
Koric, Half-Orc Cleric of Pelor

Dagmar's comment makes Koric burst out in laughter as the image comes into his mind, then he realizes his faux pax and stifles his laughter. "Sorry, inside joke" he says to a confused Maler. "You had to be there... oh, that's right, you were... I mean you had to be on our side of the caravan fighting off the orcs."

Voadam

Legend
"I wouldn't worry too much lass, the plan was for them to run into trouble and delay the orcs until we got there. They are well equipped as a light harrying force so though I agree with Koric that it is better not to split our forces, I wouldn't worry too much about them yet. We'll see how many orcs we are facing when we catch up to them later today. I expect it will be more than a few spears worth."

Voadam

Legend
Dagmar sighs, though it could be flung if necessary, the orc spear is definitely designed for charging or receiving a charge.

Harvey

First Post
Koric, Half-Orc Cleric of Pelor

Koric watches in amusement as Dagmar is deep in thought, seemingly analyzing his spear every which way imaginable. He looks over to Felicity, and gives her a shrug, indicating that he does not understand Dagmar's fascination. Still, Koric thinks to himself, at least our dwarven friend has something to preoccupy himself with during this uneventful trek.

What I wouldn't give for one of Franky's stories to pass the time...

Remove ads