Orussus

Velmont

First Post
Map

This map is rough and was meant to be like this, to gives flexibilty to the master who want to run something in Orussus. Many business and building are describe in the previous post and gives there general location.

Attachments

• Orussus.GIF
    Orussus.GIF
    5.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
- Created an index
- Add a section for important people

If you have major NPCs of Orussus in you game, and you want them to be accessible or at least known to everyone, just post it in this thread (with or without stats) so I can add them to the people section.

Thanks

Manzanita

First Post
Volidar Stormblade is another fixture in Orussus. He is a half-elven bard, now grey-haired. He tends to hang around the RDI, and is very interested in the stories of adventurers. He makes is rounds in other taverns and fairs as well, singing and story telling for coin.

Velmont

First Post
- Add details in the Old City entry in Area section about Gontor’s Jewelry.
- Add an entry on Volidar Stormblade in People section

Erekose13

Explorer
Tharivian Atterwood is a sage for the Sage's Guild in Tomb of Chaos. He often has research gigs for adventurers ready to head into some moldy old dungeon. The Sage's Guild headquarters is just off the market area and is staffed by an old portly butler.

Velmont

First Post
- Added Sage guild in Guilds & Business section
- Added notes about the Blacksmith's guild in Guilds & Business section
- Added reference about the Blacksmith Guildhouse and Sage Guildhouse in the Area section
- Added reference about the Blacksmith Guildhouse in Building

Manzanita

First Post
For my latest adventure, I had to name the high priest of Hyrag in Orussus. His name is Verbotem the Chosen. He is an old dwarf.

Remove ads