Attachments

• ENnies_Logo.jpg
    ENnies_Logo.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,761

ProfAnime

Move along, nothing to see here
Definately agree!

WooHoo!!!!

and you beat me by a few minutes in posting this :)

now if the Ravens can just beat the Steelers for the Pats to be able to host the AFC Championship game.

graydoom

First Post
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Gotta love watching people in uniforms run around charging into each other :rolleyes:.

Um, but congrats... I somehow gather that you are happy because of this. I don't follow football :cool:.

Maerdwyn

First Post
I had to listen to it on Oakland radio - not exactly an unbiased description of the incomplete pass/fumble call - any Pats fans/neutral observers' opinions on it?

Regardless....

GO PATS!!!

(and "Go Ravens" so we can play at Foxboro Stadium one more time!)

Someguy

First Post
Well...it will be talked about for a while yet...but what a game...Drama....contreversy...fourth quarter heroics....tow kicks of a life time...

The stuff of movies....

But I really don't know about that call either....i will have to do research on it... but most definatly thought it was a fumble...

ProfAnime

Move along, nothing to see here
On the disputed call, I have to say that I thought it was a fumble, but hey I will always accept when a call goes our way :)

The disputed call sure looked like an incomplete pass to me. Not that I'm a football rules expert...LOL. Great game though--nothing more fun than watching a bunch of football players run arond in the snow...Correction, PLAYING football in the snow would be a whole helluva lot of fun...

Amrynn Moonshadow

First Post
Booooo!

Intersting call, but I have to tip my hat off to the pats, and their ref's. The young kid at QB did show some moxie by taking control of the game, very Elway-esque . . .

What was up with taking a knee with 29 ticks left and a few time-outs? Horrible . . .

Didn't like how the game went . . . but eh, what can i do?

Remove ads