[ot] I blame Piratecat

Silver Moon

Adventurer
kkoie said:
I blame Pkitty for not going out there and doing more things for us to blame him for. C'mon pkitty, get crackin, we need some more excuses to have clay-boy to post more kitten pictures!

Gee, I have lots of things to blame on him (and I've only posted one kitten picture...so far).

I blame him for telling me about this Internet site, which has now occupied a significant amount of my time during the past two months. I blame him for posting an addictive Story Hour. And most of all I blame him for giving me the custom title you see under my user name (although, to be fair, he has offered to change it if I can think of something better).

Capellan

Explorer
I blame Piratecat for getting me hooked on Story Hours.

I blame Piratecat for making me start my own!

I blame Piratecat for making me become a Community Supporter, too - his plea after the 'boards were upgraded was the catalyst, for me.

I even blame him for drawing me into those Hivemind threads. I never read them until the mods moved them to GD, and after all Piratecat's the mod of choice for blame :)

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Capellan said:
I blame Piratecat for getting me hooked on Story Hours.

I blame Piratecat for making me start my own!

I blame Piratecat for making me become a Community Supporter, too - his plea after the 'boards were upgraded was the catalyst, for me.

Good points Capellan, I'll add to my previous rant.

I also blame him for getting me hooked on Story Hours;

I also blame him for getting me to start my own (at the following link):

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28642&pagenumber=1

And I also blame him for convincing me to become a Community Supporter (and he actually did that on a different gaming Internet site).

So I guess we all really do have alot to blame on him :D

Glyfair

Explorer
I blame Piratecat for my copy of "Spawn of Fashan."

I'll blame him for my campaign of it, if I ever find enough sick, twister players to torture ;)

Glyfair of Glamis

hong

WotC's bitch
Rashak Mani said:
The only thing I would blame him for would be for the baby shield idea :) Some other fiendish ideas as well... but mainly Human Baby shield mostly.

Oy!

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=208700#post208700

------------------------
A baby shield provides one-half cover (+4 cover bonus to AC, +2 cover bonus to Reflex saves) against one-half of the battlefield. Shifting the direction in which the shield provides cover is a move-equivalent action. You can make a shield bash attack with a baby shield; this deals 1d6 points of damage (x2 crit). You can make up to 4 shield bashes before the baby shield becomes too soft and floppy to use.

Hong "for best results, combine with a halfling club or tossed dwarf" Ooi
------------------------

Creamsteak

Explorer
Piratecat said:
I'm innocent on all accounts. Sheesh! Honestly!

Some people are way too blame-y.
I only blame one person. One singular person, who is the target of all things for which I need to blame. That person is you, Kulp, you. Your going to have to face the blame yourself, nobody else has it.

Remove ads