• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] If you HAD to put yourself in a core class in real life you would be...

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Loremaster. I retain knowledge very well. But I just got my first part in a play, so I might just be a Bard, with some knowledge skills, and Bardic Knowledge. My low charisma is the reason I can't cast any spells. or sing. or play an instrument. or inspire courage. Or...

:( I am a commoner with the education feat am I not...?

Rav

CTD

First Post
Cleric.

No questions about it. Imagine having the power to heal people and/or bring them back from the dead... if I could take one thing from D&D and make it real, I'd go for that.

Being a wizard would be much cooler, but the real world impact of a fireball would be insignificant compared to true healing.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
CTD said:
Cleric.

No questions about it. Imagine having the power to heal people and/or bring them back from the dead... if I could take one thing from D&D and make it real, I'd go for that.

Being a wizard would be much cooler, but the real world impact of a fireball would be insignificant compared to true healing.

Imagine the real world impact of nobody dying who isn't brought back to life... ;)

No seats on the bus, you'll have to catch the next one...

Dave G

First Post
If I look at the fact that I did theatre from age 5 to 25, and that I sang in the choir for a while, and that I competed in collegiate level debate and forensics, (qualified for nationals twice) I might be tempted to say Bard...

But vanity is not becoming, I have no self esteem, and think I'm not good enough to be a bard...

I often jokingly tell my friends that I'm a 3rd level graphic designer, and I guess that means that I would be an Expert.

Malessa

First Post
I love nature, and wouldn't mind living out in no-mans land cut off from society. After a day of planting in the yard, almost look the part as well. I'd have to go with druid, all the way....

Oni

First Post
If you were to try to describe me mechanically in game terms your best bet would probably be a low level rogue, with a decidedly unrogueish skill selection. To pick a class as an archtypal description of myself, I have no clue.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads