[OT] Post Here, Save a Life

Harlock

First Post
I'm not so sure how to respond to this. I cannot say the check is in the mail. And I often actually do contribute to worthy causes and knowing you from the Official EN World IRC channel, #dnd3e on server chat.psionics.net ports: 6660 - 6669 I must say, this is a really worthy cause. Of course ther are other worthy causes such as donating funds to keep the Official EN World IRC channel, #dnd3e on server chat.psionics.net ports: 6660 - 6669 in operation but we can talk about that in the Official EN World IRC channel, #dnd3e on server chat.psionics.net ports: 6660 - 6669 a bit later. If anyone would like to join me, Talath, various d20 writers, publishers, whiners and trolls come to the Official EN World IRC channel, #dnd3e on server chat.psionics.net ports: 6660 - 6669. It's dot com!

(PS: if bynw, the owner of the Official EN World IRC channel, #dnd3e on server chat.psionics.net ports: 6660 - 6669 is reading this, I think I deserve a special get out of jail free card the next time I pick on an operator by falsifying their biographies..., but we can talk about that and other fantastic D&D related material on the Official EN World IRC channel, #dnd3e on server chat.psionics.net ports: 6660 - 6669. See you there.)

Starman

Adventurer
I think Talath has just been interfering with Project Mayhem. Even Mr. Durden was not above the consequences of that.

Starman

Last edited:

Remove ads