[OT] Post Here, Save a Life

herald

First Post
Saddly someone right now is trying to figure out of doubling his opportunity of procreation (and the activities that enable it) since your removing yourself from the gene pool.

Mercule

Adventurer
Dude, you are just not right.

Having said that, I feel it is my duty to aid you in your quest. If you send me your home address, I will come and perform the procedure myself.

As a valued customer, you have an wide array of options. Choose from unsharpened bastard sword, circular saw, belt sander, vice, rubber band (that's how they do hogs), acetelyne torch, and sulfuric acid. Cauterization, bandages, and iodine will be provided.

Barcode

First Post
Anabstercorian said:
What in the world are we talking about? Haven't you heard of rubber bands? Where's the tuna?

OK, I'll ask the question here where I can be sure the subject will be handled sensitively and maturely, rather in the bosom of my family and close friends, who will rag on me no end:

What is the deal with the rubber bands? I was confused all through Fight Club. Do they help in the castration process, and if so, how? I'd like an experienced snipper's opinion...

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
OK, I vote this the strangest thread I've ever posted on. And that's saying something from a man that once posted to a thread called "I'm Steven Seagal's Head and I'm WICKED SMAAART!"

Remove ads