[OT] Salmon and Fish Jumping

jdavis

First Post
I doubt he was worried about whether it was spring or not.

Here is another photo dispelling the myth.

Attachments

• marlinjump.jpg
    marlinjump.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 212

jdavis said:

That is a real Great White, I believe off the coast af South Africa.

There is a hunting method used by Great Whites to hunt seals of the South African coast.

They swim under the seals then swim very fast straight up at the seals on the surface. The result from a human point of view is a giant Great White Shark launching itself 10 or more feat straight up in the air often with a seal in its mouth.

Harlock

First Post
The Marlin and what is the last one, a bass? Anyway, those two have lines in their mouths. They could very well have been jerked from the water by a fisherman. I'm not saying fish cannot jump, on the contrary, I have proven they can already so pictures of fish puppets are really not needed, but thanks for trying. :)

jdavis

First Post
Harlock said:
The Marlin and what is the last one, a bass? Anyway, those two have lines in their mouths. They could very well have been jerked from the water by a fisherman. I'm not saying fish cannot jump, on the contrary, I have proven they can already so pictures of fish puppets are really not needed, but thanks for trying. :)

Terapin and it is just jumping, as far as the Marlin goes no they jump all the time.

Here try this one.

Attachments

• jumping%20fish.jpeg
    jumping%20fish.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 193

Harlock

First Post
Come now, anyone, with a little research anyway, can find the real uneditted non-pohotoshop job of that picture. I've included it here for thoroughness at any rate. Again, I already proved fish can jump according to the dictionary, these photos are just silly.

fichy.jpg

jdavis

First Post
Harlock said:
Come now, anyone, with a little research anyway, can find the real uneditted non-pohotoshop job of that picture. I've included it here for thoroughness at any rate. Again, I already proved fish can jump according to the dictionary, these photos are just silly.

fichy.jpg

I can goggle search some more pictures if you want. "The truth is out there":D

My investigative reporting is blowing the lid off the "fish can't jump" hoax.

Remove ads