• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Spider Goats

Skarp Hedin

First Post
They're practice-driders. Lolth had to get it right before she started templating failed drow, so she bought a bunch of goats from the Olympians, and so here we go. Lolth's dirty secrets aired!

This reminds me of a short story by David Brin. As I'm not at home, I don't remember the title.. but in the story, women use their uteri to develop all manner of useful industrial products.

Paladin

Explorer
How about blue whale-sized cows? That would solve world hunger, and produce enough leather for us to cover New Hampshire.

Harlock

First Post
Paladin said:
How about blue whale-sized cows? That would solve world hunger, and produce enough leather for us to cover New Hampshire.

Is New Hampshire into that kind of thing? Huh, it's always the quiet ones you have to worry about.

Baron Von StarBlade

What really struck me as fascinating, is that this isn't just theoretical or they are in the infantile stages of it. They actually have a living breathing goat that produces silk. Unreal.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads