• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] To All Who Know Me ... Sad News

:( My best wishes to you, AB... Take the advice you hear in this thread to heart and don't give up. Keep your chin up and enjoy everything that life has to offer.:(

Last edited:

John Crichton

First Post
Sonofa....

:eek:

:(

That is a really rotten break, man. I'm really not finding any proper words right now. I'll just echo the others and say that I think you'll be okay if you take care of yourself and I know you will. Either way, my best goes out to you.

DM_Matt

First Post
Holy, um,...hmm. Can't say that here. To echo an understatement of epic proportions "That really sucks." As the rest said, hang in there and listen to the docs.

Taren Nighteyes

First Post
Wow :(

I have read many posts by you and feel like your as much a friend to me as anyone else on these boards are - like family.

Good luck and take care of yourself. You'll have good days and bad days but always remember to live life to its fullest whenever you can.

My thoughts and hopes are with you.

Taren Nighteyes

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I haven't interacted with you much here, but I like your posts, and am deeply saddened by your plight.

-- Nifft, throwing more good wishes on the pile

Methinkus

First Post
Being a Lurker, im sure you dont know who i am, but i have read your posts and respected your opinions for many many months now, and this news dropped my jaw. It really feels like a good friend of mine has fallen ill.

Fight with every breath.

There is no emotion more useless than despair.

For whatever it is worth, you will be in my prayers.

Remove ads