• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OT) To my friends ... I am back (let's hope I stay back)

Welcome back Edena! You have been missed. You've always had great and orignal posts and I hope to be seeing some around from now on again. You've mad me laugh more than a dozen times and for that I thank you and for the great game, that epic adventure you had me, no us play, enjoy and live.

I'm glad to hear that you are a tad better now and have found your way back to us on these boards. I hope our welcome suffices but we can only try and do our bests with words. Other ways aren't that easily available to us to welcome you back allthough I'm sure many of us would taken the liberty to extend our great beyond a mere welcome back with a few simple letters if they would have had the chance and oppertunity.

That the divorce is off and the drinking has stopped is great to hear, I've seen it happen with a friend on mine and her dad fell into that hole as well. But he and his mariage never crawled out from it. That pit appeared to deep, dark and maybe bottomless. You say you have played but a minor part but that minor part could have just been that last drop, that pushed it through and that made the difference. But hopefully that'll remain just as it is, a question unanswered and an answer no-one will crave for.

I tried to send you a email to wish you a happy newyear and to give you the best of wishes for the new year and succes with whatever problems haunted you at the time. The mail bounced sadly enough and I found out when I received an email from William Ronald and answered it that he had the same problem and his mail had bounced as well. So sorry that those mails never arrived but I'd just like you to know that William's and mine thoughts and surely of others have been with you with the start of the new year and hoping the best for you.

Well that's about it. There's lots of stuff more to brabble about but I'll just wrap it up for now and hope I'll see the oppertunity arise in the near future to post some more in reply to you and see some great new topics from you as we've been missing in your absence.

Grtz, Kris.

Festy_Dog

First Post
welcome back :D

sorry i can't think of anything deep to say but i think Forsaken's summed it up pretty good, great to have you back!

Serpenteye

First Post
:rolleyes: The messageboard ate my post, so I'll have to write a shorter version.

:) Welcome back Edena and thank you for all that you have done for us. You are an outstanding individual and I wish you all the joy in the world.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Hey there!
It's really great to hear from all of you.

You guys and girls are the best, you know that?

(looks at a loss for words)

Thanks for the really warm welcome back.
Thanks much.

Edena_of_Neith

William Ronald

Explorer
Welcome back, Edena!!!!

I am glad that you are back and that everything is improving at home. There may be challenges ahead, but I believe you will meet them with the courage, grace and dignity that you have always shown in facing adversity.

I think I speak for many in saying that you and your family have been in my thoughts and in my prayers. I hope that you can stay here and that the future will be bright indeed.

Fighting alcoholism is a constant battle for recovering alcoholics, but with love and support they can get through it one day at a time. It seems that your love and support have made a big difference for your parents and your family. (I am glad that your parents are staying together. Love can make a big difference for someone struggling with such problems as alcoholism.) Always remember that you have friends whom you can turn to in a time of need. (Most of us are only an e-mail or telephone call away.)

I hope you will continue to be a part of this online community. You have made EN World more enjoyable by your presence. (The effort you put into the 3rd IR was impressive to say the least.)

Serpenteye, don't feel bad about the message boards eating your post. I had so many posts eaten by the boards in the 3rd IR that I thought I was sending them into a bag of devouring.:D

Last edited:

zouron

First Post
Welcome back edena, you have been greatly missed in your absent. But deep down I knew I could count on you to return to us all, it would be a shame to loss you on this board, especially since not all of us are within a phone call distance.

As always I welcome you back as a friend edena, you are remembered always.

(which reminds me the alliance isn't completely forgotten either)

Serpenteye

First Post
William Ronald said:
I had so many posts eaten by the boards in the 3rd IR that I thought I was sending them into a bag of devouring.:D

Well, you always were an enemy of the Lord of the Void. Perhaps that was Lord Melkors way of striking back against you. :D

Remove ads