• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Other setting

SeaJay

Love, Respect, Understanding
Have you used Pathfinder for other settings beside Golarion?

What level can you attain in the Pathfinder Beginner's box, and is it a one off or will there be more releases for it as far as more levels are concerned?

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Have you used Pathfinder for other settings beside Golarion?

What level can you attain in the Pathfinder Beginner's box, and is it a one off or will there be more releases for it as far as more levels are concerned?

Let's put it this way, I've never used Golarian at all, I only use other settings - primarily my own for 2.5 years. Pathfinder does not require Golarian, it's just Paizo's own setting for use with PF. It is by no means a requirement to play.

Beginner Box only goes to 5th level. And, no, there are no plans for additions to the Beginner Box. So, yes, its a one-off. If you want to go to 6th level you need the full Pathfinder game to do so...

enrious

I've never used Golarion in our Pathfinder games; we started out in the Forgotten Realms and are now playing in a homebrew world.

With the Pathfinder Beginner's Box, you can attain level 5 and while I doubt there will be any more printed materials released, you can keep up to date on new web-material and other products at:

http://paizo.com/beginnerbox

Remove ads