Our Physical Fitness

darjr

I crit!
Lost close to 8 kg since June. Mostly just cut out the worst of the crap (pizza, fish and chips, burgers).

Lots of walking and hiking. Gyms to much effort.

9am.
View attachment 338207

Bushwick.

Better weather.
View attachment 338209
View attachment 338210

View attachment 338211

There's a heap of hills around my city. Houses tend to go up to 150-200 metres then there's a heap of Bush and forest up to 400 metres.

Top of hills more like this.

View attachment 338212
Oh! That’s a nice walk! Jealous!

ichabod

Legned
I lost about 5 pounds last year, mainly by cutting back on sugar by putting a hard limit on sugary drinks, switching to corn chips, and no more candy bar/cupcake snacks. I'm not sure I needed to, since I'm on the low end of healthy weight anyway, but the size of my gut was starting to disturb me. And I couldn't fit in pants that fit a couple years ago, and I hadn't even worn them out.

Not that I'm eating that healthy, but food is closely tied to my chronic depression. I am doing 30 minutes on the elliptical three times a week to try and make up for it.

darjr

I crit!
I lost about 5 pounds last year, mainly by cutting back on sugar by putting a hard limit on sugary drinks, switching to corn chips, and no more candy bar/cupcake snacks. I'm not sure I needed to, since I'm on the low end of healthy weight anyway, but the size of my gut was starting to disturb me. And I couldn't fit in pants that fit a couple years ago, and I hadn't even worn them out.

Not that I'm eating that healthy, but food is closely tied to my chronic depression. I am doing 30 minutes on the elliptical three times a week to try and make up for it.
that's awesome. I've gotten to a weight and am struggling to lose weight. So I figured I might as well carry it a bit differently. But still, dangit, it's hard.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I need to drink less, from a weight perspective, and exercise more.... Though messing up my arm for three months now makes that harder than I want.

Remove ads