Out of Character Discussion - On Site!

F

Fenmarel

Reesa I was wondering when it comes time to do this will there be a shout out like when they do the dungeon delve and other special events?

I hate to be the one to sound like a pessimist (I prefer realist heh) but as with the boards I have a feeling that the ones that should be paying attention won't be. None the less I will be in attendance to the first one for sure. If there are more meetings in the future than just the initial one you can bet I will be there unless something here at home prevents it.

One thing I was wondering......could the subjects that are going to be discussed picked ahead of time? I know that it would take a bit of planning to do that with patrons wanting to talk of certain things. How about a review of the old rants, put them in a "hat", and chose randomly? No matter how it is decided I know I would like to know personally before hand so I can have questions or statements prepared before hand so not to slow down the flow of things if it can be helped, though I know some questions and statements are actually made with the flow of the conversation, I just like to be prepared for this type of thing.

Well see you all there when ever it takes place,

Jason the neighborhood mad man

R

Rhane Arturant

Well, count me in.. I'll be back in the UK at that time, but I'm one of those people that sleeps odd hours. So give me a time and a place and I'll do my hardest to be there. Hehe.

Though I won't be available on the 23rd or 24th of August and there will be no way that I'll be able to get any internet access at the time, so...

W

WizO_Reesa

Fenmarel said:
Reesa I was wondering when it comes time to do this will there be a shout out like when they do the dungeon delve and other special events? I hate to be the one to sound like a pessimist (I prefer realist heh) but as with the boards I have a feeling that the ones that should be paying attention won't be. None the less I will be in attendance to the first one for sure. If there are more meetings in the future than just the initial one you can bet I will be there unless something here at home prevents it.

Reesa's Comment: I definitely plan on doing a few shouts once I have the date finalized for the meeting. Like you said, not as many pay attention to the posts we put as they should. I'd like to get this out to everyone so that it's known it will be happening. Also it'll be posted on the Community sign-in page. :)

Fenmarel said:
One thing I was wondering......could the subjects that are going to be discussed picked ahead of time? I know that it would take a bit of planning to do that with patrons wanting to talk of certain things. How about a review of the old rants, put them in a "hat", and chose randomly? No matter how it is decided I know I would like to know personally before hand so I can have questions or statements prepared before hand so not to slow down the flow of things if it can be helped, though I know some questions and statements are actually made with the flow of the conversation, I just like to be prepared for this type of thing.

Reesa's Comment: That's a great idea Fen! I will make up the topics during the next 2 days and will post them on the boards to notify you guys of what will be in place. (I'm not going to shout topics. You'll have to push your buddies to come here to see it. ;) )

Keep an eye out here over the next few days as I get things finalized. :)

~ Reesa

W

WizO_Pounamu

I've got a good set of lungs... :smirk: but after some people complain about disruption from the shouts, I'm never quite sure if I should use them. Might be able to get away with it, though... I'd usually blast everyones "eardrums" in the graveyard hours...

Remove ads