• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Out of the Abyss OOC

GlassEye

Adventurer
In the past few days four of us have said we're okay with going on to Sloobludop. We'll move stealthily and I think Solace and Ce'rek should take point/scout (presuming Ce'rek has stealth skills). Kobold Stew's plan for Solace and Brinn to face for the group is good.

We need food, passage to Stool's Grove (whether across the Darklake or a passage around it), and a way to the surface. EDIT: +someplace safe where we can take a long rest.

Objections? Additions?

I worked until 7 pm last night then went to a track meet. Got home at 10:15, and immediately went upstairs and fell into bed. Today is crazy busy (court, conference call, emergency detention hearing, then three hours of driving children to sports, then a hair appointment at 6:45 that should take two hours). I'm the only parent on tap today and tomorrow, as my spouse will be away at a retreat.

I will forward the IC probably late tonight.

After I voted in the latest and greatest poll, I realized to my chagrin that only one wizard on that list is female. Tasha. Ima have to upvote her out of sisterhood, I think. Ridiculous spell name be damned.

Remove ads