• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PA, Allentown. Players Needed

Dr. Craptacular

First Post
Starting a Diamond Throne campaign in Nazareth PA, every Saturday or Sunday, midmorning or early afternoon. Looking for some adult players (18+) to round out our group.

Dr. Craptacular

First Post
Here's to bumping your own post

Well I'm looking for a player again for the Arcana Unearthed campaign I'm running. We are playing on Sunday mornings at 10am and we usually wrap at 3 or 4pm. Currently I'm running The Seige on Ebonring Keep module (slightly modified) and will springboard from there into modules of my own design. If this sounds interesting drop me a line

Cinerarium

First Post
Hi Dr. Craptacular!

BTW, your icon kind of disturbs me. But other than that, check out the Eberron game I'm starting up. I've only got time for one game, but if you've got time for two I'd love to have you around the game table.

Thanks!

chronicle17

First Post
Hi Dr.

I just moved to Bethlehem from Pittsburgh and am looking for a group to join. I'm 23, have been gaming for about 3 years now. Cinerarium is running an Eberron campaign, which I am playing in once it starts up.

I would also be interested in joining your group as well. I have experience playing in an Arcana Unearthed campaign and I have experience playing in two campaigns at the same time. Drop me a line at:

"chronicle" AT myrealbox.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Remove ads