• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo and the Ennies.

Rokes

First Post
Assuming Paizo is nominated for a category or two, what are the possibilities of a Paizo Dream Date?

*looks toward the Paizo crew*

I know it may be a few months away, but if there's going to be one, I probably need to start saving now! That Erik, he's soooo dreamy! :p

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
Assuming Paizo is nominated for a category or two, what are the possibilities of a Paizo Dream Date?

*looks toward the Paizo crew*

I know it may be a few months away, but if there's going to be one, I probably need to start saving now! That Erik, he's soooo dreamy! :p

We here at Paizo like long walks on the beach, romantic candlelight dinners, and murderous dragons gone on a rampage to slake their thirst for blood and bounty.

I will float the idea around the office, and try and find out who would be responsible for setting this up.

Jason Bulmahn
Lead Designer
Paizo Publishing

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
We here at Paizo like long walks on the beach, romantic candlelight dinners, and murderous dragons gone on a rampage to slake their thirst for blood and bounty.

Huh.

I thought a dream Paizo date would be dinner (pizza, beer, and Lillith's cookies) and a movie (Star Trek or the like)....

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Dream Dates

I don't want to jump the gun assuming that anyone will be nominated- I've seen the slate this year, and there's some stiff competition! That said, however, I'm tempted to say that any publisher who wishes to contribute to the dream date fundraiser - nominated or not - is very welcome to do so.

In past years prizes have included piles of swag, subscriptions to magazines, invitations to exclusive parties and so much more.

I wonder if there's a White Castle in Indy...

Erik Mona

Adventurer
We have not yet even submitted our stuff for the ENnies, so I imagine it'll be a while before we know if we've been nominated for anything or not.

--Erik

Treebore

First Post
We have not yet even submitted our stuff for the ENnies, so I imagine it'll be a while before we know if we've been nominated for anything or not.

--Erik

I think the question, "Will Paizo do anything awesome enough to get an ENnie nomination this year?" qualifies for the old tried and true response of, "Well, DUH!! Of course they will!"

In the immortal word of Homer Simpson, "DOH!"

Remove ads