• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Paizo] Free RPG Day's Revenge of the Kobold King

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I've got the Paizo offering and a couple of other things at Free RPG Day, but having run the last Free RPG Day Paizo adventure, I am very gung ho to run this new one. I've done a little bit of prep to make it more fun . . .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24716818@N03/sets/72157605781381992/

2606791752_7ccaaceb19_b.jpg

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Wulf Ratbane said:
My guess is that they are a bit pixellated.

They still look good enough to play on.

Both true. A little pixellating is impossible to avoid, but they aren't too bad.

Last time I did this with the Dwarven Monastery and I've used that for a handful of other scenarios. If I had had a bit more time, I considered 3Ding the buildings, log pile, and cart, phasing the latter two off of the actual fullsize map. I know I will get a lot more use from the lumber yard as a thorp in future non-related scenarios though the tomb mound is a bit trickier.

Anyone who is in the area of Mount Prospect, IL who has a group of four that might want to try this adventure out, just drop me a line and we will see if we can manage that.

Remove ads