• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo - Module Open Call - Are You Submitting?

Rechan

Adventurer
They said late last week/early this week.

Anyone heard anything?

Also, I did some math. 10 choices out of 168 applicants, you have a 6% (or 1 in 16) chance of being picked. That is, if we were dealing with random chance. Presentation, creativity and imagination tip the scales. :)

I did draw mine in crayon. I put a pretty picture of a red raven in. See:

redandreva.jpg

Meds

First Post
RangerWickett said:
On a more serious note, I'm pretty sure last week they said they got a bit side-tracked, and will try to let people know by Tuesday.
Yes, posted here:
Mike McArtor said:
The week got away from us guys and gals. The earliest you'll hear back from us now is Tuesday, although Jason suspects it will be more like Wednesday.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
FunkBGR said:
When I think of Paizo, that song from Karate Kid starts playing, "You're the best - around - Nothing's ever gonna keep you down".

LOL. That was our theme song at the ENnies this year.

--Erik

Y'know, if I were in charge of the music at the ENnies, I honestly would have been a little sillier. I mean, you guys did OK, but a lot of those guys took themselves pretty seriously with either ponderous, dark movie soundtracks or goth tracks or something.

Me: I woulda been playing something totally inane, like Buckner & Garcia's "Pac Man Fever" or something. Maybe "She Bop" by Cindi Lauper.

Tharen the Damned

First Post
RangerWickett said:
I really hope substitute teaching pays more in a month than the suspected $1100 this adventure would be worth.

Me, my time-saving trick is to ignore my friends and family over the holidays, spurning Christmas shopping in favor of the glorious joy that is crafting 3rd edition stat blocks.

Yeah, friends and family can be such a time drain when working on the really important things in life.
But having a job is even worse. Spending 8-10 hours every day apart from my beloved books is cruel.
;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads