• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo Modules (non-AP) What are the best

WesSchneider

First Post
Probably biased, but our new one, Carrion Hill, is especially hot. Even more so if you like a little horror and Lovecraft in your fantasy.

Zil

Explorer
Probably biased, but our new one, Carrion Hill, is especially hot. Even more so if you like a little horror and Lovecraft in your fantasy.

I'd have to agree with Wes. I was quite impressed with Carrion Hill (and yes, I do like a little Lovecraft Horror in my FRPG).

DEP

First Post
I just finished reading Carrion Hill, and it was fantastic! I cannot wait to run it. Although I am a huge Lovecraft and horror fan.

Modules I would suggest buying:
Crown of the Kobold King, River of Darkness, Hollow's Last Hope, Tower of the Last Baron, Hungry are the Dead, Return of the Kobold King (heck that whole mini arc is worth purchasing). Finally Carnival of Tears!

Skeld

First Post
I read both Crypt of the Everflame and Masks of the Living God. Both were entertaining. I plan to run my group through them (including The City of Golden Death when it comes out) as a monster-PC mini-campaign once we finish up our Star Wars Saga Campaign.

-Skeld

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads