• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo no longer publishing Dungeon and Dragon

Crothian

First Post
Felon said:
See, Crothian is doing that thing where he acts all coy and literal-minded. Someone referred to being punched in the face and I made that metaphor about throwing a bucket of water on folks, and you are responding to Crothian's implication that people should just accept the inevitable. In all cases, Crothian's response mechanism is to act doe-eyed and pretend like he doesn't grasp the concept of metaphors and implications.

Humor the lost art!! Dimwhit at least picked up on it. :lol:

If you prefer I can say that what has happened is nothing like getting bunched in the face (which I did) and that I in no way was tossing cold water on people just expressing an alternative viewpoint to them. I think people are exaggerating how bad it is and coming up with terrible metaphors. And it's Nightfall that just posts to increase his postcount. I'm actually in favor of losing it.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Sholari said:
Well you seem to assume that we should roll over on this one.

I'm not telling anyone to roll over. I'm just voicing my thoughts that it is not that big of deal and even though I'm a big fan of the magazines I look forward to seeing what both companies are going to do. It is just a difference of opinions.

The Shaman said:
Last time I looked at the numbers, the Wizzos forums got about half the traffic of ENWorld.

Are you sure? I am almost certain that the WotC boards have much higher traffic numbers than EN World. Of course, I don't have any actual data to back up my claim.

Does anyone here know what the comparative traffic between EN World and the WotC boards is?

Olaf the Stout

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Nightfall said:
Mist,

I'm not lazy just slow.

(and also hated by a vocal minority it seems)

But thanks for the link.

You're not hated. Your overenthusiastic love of Scarred Lands, and tendency to overpost, are less than loved. But you in general are thought on in an overall respectful and loveable manner.

Heck, you have a long way to go before you are thought about as even Diaglo, and we still love him!

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Mist,

Give it time. ;) Believe me I figure the anger of the others there is WAY less than another BB I post at. (Inuyasha and some other stuff BB. Trust me, they hate me there.)

In any event again good linkage Mist.

Remove ads