• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizocon 2008

PatEllis15

First Post
The West Coast needs a strong Con, and I'd guess that Paizo is looking at next steps...

But April?! Who could go in April?

I suppose the same folks who could have gone to XP, but didn't because it was on the East Coast. I'll be interested to see how this goes...

Pat E

kenobi65

First Post
Tewligan said:
http://www.pennyarcadeexpo.com/

This is apparently getting huge, with a lot of mini and rpg gaming as well as the video gaming. I'll be there to check it out this year.

The RPGA attended last year, and I believe they're attending this year, too (the RPGA itself only attends a small number of conventions). They've indicated that they wanted to support a West Coast con, that PAX wanted to expand their RPG offerings, and it being just down the road from WotC/RPGA didn't hurt.

Lilith

Explorer
haakon1 said:
Looks like it was only for 30 insiders and it's sold out anyhow, so it doesn't matter where you live.
Nothing insider about it. We only had limited room space (and we still went over our 30), and had to set a reservation cap, so it was mostly on a first come, first serve basis. :)

If you want to organize a local get together and play Paizo games, do it. Nothing stopping you, though the chances of getting Paizo staff to come and play are low if it's not local for them. But hey, you never know - doesn't hurt to ask, and you get together and play some games if nothing else. :D

Remove ads