• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Paradigm Concepts] Player's Guide to Arcanis Sold Out...Again

PCIHenry

Explorer
Player's Guide to Arcanis Sold Out!

The Player's Guide to Arcanis, the essential sourcebook for players of Paradigm Concepts' critically-acclaimed Arcanis: the World of Shattered Empires campaign setting, is once again out of print.

Despite almost four years of continued sales success and four printings of the Player's Guide to Arcanis, we do not intend to reprint this title as is. Keep an eye out for news regarding the exciting future of Arcanis: the World of Shattered Empires.

Best,

Henry Lopez
President
Paradigm Concepts,Inc.
www.paradigmconcepts.com

Pinotage

Explorer
Ooh! Can't wait to hear what's going to happen to one of my favorite settings.

On a related note, there was talk that Codex Arcanis might actually make it to pdf one day. Is there a chance this is going to happen within the plans for Arcanis and, presumably, 4e?

Pinotage

PCIHenry

Explorer
Hello,

Pinotage said:
On a related note, there was talk that Codex Arcanis might actually make it to pdf one day. Is there a chance this is going to happen within the plans for Arcanis and, presumably, 4e?

We have no plans in the immediate future to release the Codex as a PDF, but that's not to say it will not happen; it's just not going to be anytime soon.

As far as presuming that Arcanis is going 4E, I wouldn't do that just yet. Getting Arcanis to fit into 3.xE was difficult enough. Until we actually see the system I won't make that final decision, but suffice it to say that if its not a good fit for the setting, then it won't be going to 4E.

Best,

Henry Lopez
President
Paradigm Concepts, Inc.
www.paradigmconcepts.com

Pinotage

Explorer
PCIHenry said:
We have no plans in the immediate future to release the Codex as a PDF, but that's not to say it will not happen; it's just not going to be anytime soon.

As far as presuming that Arcanis is going 4E, I wouldn't do that just yet. Getting Arcanis to fit into 3.xE was difficult enough. Until we actually see the system I won't make that final decision, but suffice it to say that if its not a good fit for the setting, then it won't be going to 4E.

Thanks! I appreciate the reply. Looking forward to seeing the announcement.

Pinotage

Remove ads