• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paranoia O.R.C. and P.I.E. Full again

Xath

Moder-gator
What about playing/eating dinner at the karaoke restaraunt? Kill 2 birds with one stone? And since it's a bar, we can buy friend computer drinks.

Crothian

First Post
Xath said:
What about playing/eating dinner at the karaoke restaraunt? Kill 2 birds with one stone? And since it's a bar, we can buy friend computer drinks.

I think such a place would be a bit loud to game. and if it wasn't I'm pretty sure we'd be too loud for them.

You never close your eyes anymore when I frag your clones!!
And there's no quiet awe anymore when I pulp your bones...
You're trying hard not to blow it, baby...
But that's a 1! Cause I saw you throw it....

You've lost your 6 pack baby
woah your 6 pack baby
you've lost your 6-pack baby
Now they're gone, all gone, woah-oh-oh

I don't know, karaoke might be my one saving grace! :)

Crothian

First Post
A big thanks to my 8 players. This was a great game becasue of all of you. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I and becasue of the continued fun people are having I will be running this next Gen Con and possible at some Game days in this coming year. You all rock. :D

Famous last words from Priratecat: "You have a sword?"

;)

Crothian,
Thanks for running this game! It was loads of fun and I don't think anyone in the hall will ever forget when Xath sneezed. :D As this was my first game with any ENWorlders, or at a con for that matter, you set the tone for an enjoyable experience for me for the rest of the four days. I would gladly join this game again and I definitely recommend it to all of you that haven't had the chance to play it yet.
Thunderfoot :cool:

P.S. - I whack Team Leader with my plank! ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanks for a great game, Crothian! I learned a lot about Paranoia and had lots of fun as I went from dying three times in the first few minutes to surviving the rest of the game, playing back and forth con games with Xath as we both tried to claim we were a new clone and pin blame on others, usually Piratecat.

Poor NPC-R-NPC2 almost became permanent team leader until that whole "comrades" thing :lol:

Alenda

First Post
Great game, Crothian! I had a total blast even if other players did pay Starburst fruit chews to have my character squished to death. :mad:

Xath

Moder-gator
That was a fantastic game. I'd never played Paranoia before, but this has ensured that I will again. Good times, guys. :)

Remove ads