• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paranoia S.P.A.C.E. Friday 2-6pm

Crothian

First Post
Greeting Citizens of alpha Complex!

Your highly skilled and organized Team as been selected for an elite task by Friend Computer. This task involves the analyzing and participating in unique training exercises. This is all perfectly safe. Once the training is complete your team will then be tasked with prelaunch and launch activities aboard the Starcraft Ace Hut Lant mark 17.

Game System: This is the Paranoia RPG based on the playtest rules for the new version of the game coming out in July. Since the full rules are not available I have selected some ideas from the new game and will be combining them with rules from the older versions. Knowledge of the rules is not needed and is in fact discouraged. If you participated in the Kickstater or have access to the Playtest rules that's fine just don't read them or try to forget what you read. :D

No experience needed. If you have never played Paranoia you might want to read what Wikipedia has on it for some good general setting information.

This is in theory a comedy game. I say in theory because some of the jokes and comedy situations I wrote in this adventure might not be as funny as I think they are.

Character creation will happen at the table. The character creation process is one that involves everyone at the table so all characters will be created with help from the group. This is new and it seems to go rather quickly and adds a lot more group cohesion. Team positions assignments (Team Leader, Equipment Officer, Science Officer, etc.) will be assigned after characters are made. I mention that because in previous incarnations of the game people would pick who they wanted.

Dice will be supplied by me. We use d6's but different colors have different meanings so I will supply them for the table. There will be Math. Players may want to have paper and pencils for taking notes (recording the treasonous activities of your fellow players).

The game can support up to seven players and plays better the more people we have.
1) reveal
2) raineym
3) overclicked
4) Clueless
5) Xenuite
6)
7)

If there is interest I am open to running it at another day and time. Any questions please post here. For people that have the playtest and want to know what I'm using I'm more then happy to answer those questions as well. I'm really excited by this new edition and the monumental changes for the better taking place.

Last edited:

Clueless

Webmonkey
Yes please? I wanna see if I can continue my trend of putting other players heads in jars attached to household appliances! :)

Remove ads