• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Parsantium City Sourcebook - now on sale!

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

Parsantium: City at the Crossroads is currently in editing (and will be for some time yet) so I thought it would be fun to preview some WIP art on the blog over the next week or so. The first sketch is here.

Happy to answer any questions anyone has about the book too!

Cheers

Rich

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
I am interested, as I have always been a fan of Byzantium, and maybe this could spur a different kind of game, But I'd rather wait until the book is out, before I read too much.

RichGreen

Adventurer
I love the Cover.
Glad you like it!

We're deep into editing the text – all 93,000 words of it! – so there probably won't be much in the way of updates on the book for a while, although I will try and preview some more art on the blog when I have it.

I'm also looking at providing some guidance on using Parsantium with 13th Age when it is published, including icons for the setting. We've been playing the game and have really enjoyed it – we're thinking of using it for our next Parsantium campaign when the current one ends.

Cheers

Rich

Remove ads